Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Luxury gifts online: Commission a painting for a Loved one




As we wind down the summer and head into fall, you may start wanting to address your Christmas/ Holiday gift list to get a head start. Something really special and everlastingly memorable is a gift certificate for a painting to be commissioned or a painting commissioned and presented for the holiday or other Special Occasion.

I am always so pleased to hear from my clients after the presentation:

" Mom is going to cry when she sees this."

" Sonia exceeded expectations at capturing the warm feeling of a New England home that was ours
for a memorable three years. That picture immediately brings us back to great friends, neighbors,
schools, and community. What an awesome way to remember the best of the past."

"Sonia painted a wonderful pastel landscape for me that hangs in my living room and is admired
on a daily basis. We worked together closely to bring my memories to her vision and the result
brings me great happiness every day. I sincerely recommend Sonia as a supremely talented artist and
professional who strives to make sure her patrons are more than satisfied with the result!"

As I have a waiting list for new commissions, it's wise to plan ahead to be sure I can meet your deadline.

Some ideas include: paintings of special places, people or things. Please see my website for ideas and let me know if I can assist you for this type of work.

www.soniahale.com