Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Custom Oil Portrait: A Visit with a Client in New Orleans, a Charming Day



One of the nicest things about my custom oil portrait work is getting to know my clients and portrait subjects, of all ages, who live around the country. As I was recently in New Orleans I stopped by to have a visit with a delightful portrait subject and her charming family. I was so pleased to see the gorgeous frame they'd selected and the lovely setting for the painting. It will be interesting to see how their lighting expert lights the painting when I see them another time.

I have worked with a number of families in the South, as well as in the North. It is always an honor to be asked to paint a portrait of someone's loved one, as I am keenly aware that they wish to have the portrait be perfect and they are entrusting me with this task of depicting their loved one and presenting a painting to them months later. Hearing from my happy clients after the painting is shipped is a delight. Please see my testimonials page for more details.

www.soniahale.com