Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Cape Cod, Maine oil paintings: Specials on Seascapes



To help you through the winter I'm offering a limited time special for my blog visitors only at this time (though that may change) on my smallest seascapes works: 11 x 14 or smaller unframed.

Go to soniahalefineart.com to view all the seascapes.

If you wish for me to frame one of the paintings, let me know.

These are really special paintings: the photographs never do justice to the subtle tones, colors and details of the originals. I am actually attached to them, so I highly recommend you purchase one soon before I change my mind.

Email me to secure your painting, as they are original works there is only one of each.

They make lovely gifts for yourself, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Birthdays and Anniversary Gifts.

To send me an email to hold one of them (there is only one of each), please click here soniahale1@gmail.com.