Monday, February 22, 2016

Luxury Gifts Online: Luxury Birthday Ideas—Commission a Landscape or other painting



A really fun and exciting idea for an upcoming special birthday or anniversary is to commission a painting from one of your favorite vacation photos! I paint these for birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas gifts and Valentine's Day gifts.

One recent commission was for the parents of adult daughters who were moving from a beloved home. I used a photograph of the three children in the backyard as young children and visited the scene in person to make a quick sketch and take reference photographs. When one of the daughters saw the painting she said, "Mom is going to love this so much she will cry!"

If this seems like something that might interest you, please be in touch. I paint from small pieces up to 30 x 40 and even larger sometimes.

Please email me your photos if you have any, so I can give you an accurate price for the painting and also the approximate size of the piece you'd like or we can arrange for you to present a gift certificate and I will take photographs of your special place at a later date.

I also frame these paintings (or can make arrangements for this for you) quite often now, so let me know if you'd like for me to take care of that. One stop shopping to make it easy for you.

To send me an email, please click here soniahale1@gmail.com.

My work is guaranteed and I have many testimonials on my website.