Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Luxury Anniversary Gifts, luxury wedding gifts, Luxury Gifts that are truly spectacular





For those who are thinking ahead to their anniversary and considering a significant gift this year, I want to offer a special gift idea which will truly honor your loved one for all your years to come: a portrait of your loved one. These can also make amazing luxury wedding gifts.

This can be achieved through a gift certificate to be wrapped and presented or by an actual painting completed from photos you have. (high resolution preferred, but I am able to work from a wide range of photographs given my years of experience in life drawing and painting)

The painting can be a head and shoulders or a 3/4 figure which includes hands, but not feet or a full length.

I price by the size of the painting and the amount of the figure included.

To send me an email, please click here soniahale1@gmail.com.

My work is guaranteed and I have many testimonials on my website.