Sunday, November 29, 2015

Pet portraits from Photos: pet portrait artists



Pet portraits are a delightful part of my work. Gifts for dog lovers and other pet owners are a delight to do. I am currently working on a dog portrait which I will post when it is complete. The joy that pets bring to their owner's lives is immeasurable, so capturing them on canvas is meaningful as a gift for one's self or a family member. Pet portraits from photos that you have makes the job quite seamless or I am available to photograph your pet and we can review the painting options in more detail.

Pet portraits can also make a wonderful gifts for loss of a pet.

Having learned from the master painters of our age who have passed down painting techniques from generations passed, I can make your portrait go above and beyond a simple rendering.

To learn more about pet portraits, please send me an email, include your photo if you have one you'd like painted. Gift certificates available as well.

To send me a message, please click here.